Sometimes I get the urge to make some new photographs – but no urge to be outside while it’s “snaining” – you know, that half rain – half snow precipitation that chills to the bone, right?
So, I began exploring common items from my kitchen, armed with a macro lens.
Some of the things in the photos may be obvious to the observant viewer – a couple perhaps less so. See how many out of the twelve you can guess?
And the answers are:
- Tea Towel
- Tea Towel through the holes in a serving spoon
- Blades on a Pastry Blender
- 4. Tines on a Whisk
- End of a Whisk
- Measuring Spoons
- Pattern on a piece of pottery
- Stained Glass Hot Air Balloon window ornament
- Tea Strainer
- Well used Wooden Spoon
- Slicing Slot on a grater
- Gears on a mechanical bottle opener
How many did you guess?